Covedale Garden District
Established in the 1830s as a village six miles west of downtown Cincinnati, Covedale was annexed by the city in 1930. The neighborhood is primarily residential with tree-lined streets; most businesses are located on or near bustling Glenway Avenue, which features shops, restaurants, and the Covedale Center for the Performing Arts.
Historic homes in the Covedale Garden District include Arts and Crafts bungalows and foursquares, Cape Cods, and Tudors. Built between 1920 and 1935, these homes range from $80,000 to $130,000.
Arts and Crafts Bungelow with Tudor details
Arts and Crafts Bungelow